Forbes guest posting and backlink’s
The following advice can help you increase your chances of success:
- Keep it short
- Don’t badger the editors
- Highlight your reach
- Be clear.
1. keep it short
Avoid the temptation to submit a lengthy essay outlining your accomplishments as an industry leader and the benefits to both parties of the proposed collaboration. Keep it short and to the point, but give enough links for the editor to conduct their own research if necessary. The editors almost definitely receive hundreds of emails similar to this one every day.
2. Don’t badger the editors
3. Highlight your reach
What happens when you have guest post on Forbes?
Opinion Section of Forbes
- Send your polished post to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any length is allowed for the article.
- The article must be unique and only published by Forbes. Articles that have previously been printed or published online will not be taken into consideration.
- They require that you give them five business days to assess your article (i.e. omitting weekends and holidays). After five business days, if you haven’t heard back from them, you may submit your piece somewhere else.
Let someone from Forbes contact to you
Forbes guest-posting and backlink’s FAQ?
- By initially being featured in Forbes’ Opinion section, you can attempt to get a position as a Guest Contributor. You may also send submissions to this via the email@example.com email address. In essence, you are free to write an essay of any length expressing your viewpoint on a subject covered by Forbes.
Anyone able to publish on Forbes?
- Forbes frequently publishes articles on business, technology, personal finance, stock market, and lifestyle topics. They will, however, accept guest postings in their opinion area on any subject pertaining to the arts, politics, culture, or public policy.
© copyright 2019 – all rights are saved